CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Contact Troubles!!!!!!!

About a month ago, I got contact lenses. I'm not a huge glasses fan....
At first, I had troubles putting the contacts in my eyes. It feels kind of funny at first. I had no problems taking them out. Now, I have no problems putting them in and they pop in almost right away! The weird thing is, all of a sudden I'm having problems taking them out! Today, I tried my right eye a couple times. Didn't work, so I tried left eye. It worked.......but the right eye still had problems. I eventually got it out. I hope it gets better!

4 comments:

  1. it doesn't hurt, it just feels funny and my eyes get red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought I had pink eye this past week but it turns out I didn't. It doesn't feel too nice whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete